A Brief History

A Breif History of P.W.House Jewellers
Image 1

Established in 1943 by Percy and Hilda House, for the first nine years Percy ran the business from home,  after being admitted into the British Watch and Clockmakers Guild, he then bought his first shop just off the High Street and started trading.

Image 1

Moving to new premises in the High Street in 1952 it continued to flourish and is now currently being run by Percy and Hilda''s son, Adrian, who joined the business in 1973.
 

The House Family
Image 1